Shinobi War online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shusaku's APP For Staff Position

Go down

Shusaku's APP For Staff Position Empty Shusaku's APP For Staff Position

Post  Shusaku Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:02 am

Arrow Arrow

Name: Tyler

In-game name: Shusaku Hon'Inbo

Forums name: Shusaku

Are you active In-Game: Yes

Are you active on the forums: Sorta, Kinda Maybe

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you play over the night? Most of the Time

Average of time you play a week: Anywhere from 45-60 hours depending on what I have going on.

Are you active on the forums: Sort of, Kind of, Maybe

How long have you played Shinobi War Online: Ehh Since the day Naruto United Shinobi Came Out (with Yamu and Spec), in which is now Shinobi War Online.

Have you read the moderator requirements?: There are none so I always come up with new ones hoping GM's would Make a certain Format and look at mine to see which one they prefer (._.")*nod*

Explain why you should be mod (A.K.A. SWAG PANTS):

I have gained respect from the players, and I'm very sorry that I don’t have patience, I'm not this type of person that will sit at home for 1 week waiting for my moderator application to be accepted. To be honest, I'll try to convince Why I should be given a second chance and what for should I be a moderator(this is separate from my application)
I have been wondering if I should post this for the last few days and now I think that I am finally ready. I think that I deserve a chance to show my abilities once again on Shinobi War Online and prove that I can make a good mod to recover my mistakes, after playing this server for this long I like to think that I know just about everything that there is to know about it. In the past, I have had my share of mistakes and I have broken rules in the past, but I have learned from these mistakes and I think that I could use the things that I learned from them in a positive way. I think that if I am given the chance I can prove myself to be a good addition to the SWO staff team.
To be honest this is a point nobody not Yamu, and Spec (Wherever the are), Tech, Cancel, Anu may understand about me. I know, or think that I have the skills to moderate. I try to show them with helping, mm’ing, etc. which are the only things I can really do. Apart from real life, I also think I have the experience in game to be able to handle various questions as ‘Where can I train POW?'....Can you help me with this mission? I just feel I could do more for this server than stand at home helping players (not that I don’t love to do those.)
Morals are also a very important point for me ya'know, I would handle situations good because it’s not only the rules, it are also my morals: You do not lie or in other words scam(like saying things like "Uchiha's don’t need POW only STR" to some new NNG player or whatever you Naruto-Game nerds call it), you do not EZ on the SWO server.. You just don’t do that. Also for people with powers there are morals, I would never abuse as I know the most things are just as bad as EZing and such. Also a lot of people say some of the appliers are ‘power-hungry’. This would not be the case with me because I don’t see those powers as real powers, I see them as abilities to do my job correctly, just because they are necessary. (P.S. If i hade Real-Powers I'd SOOOOOOOO contradict what I said come on X-RAY VISION DONT TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T ;p lol)

As for the time zones I do know that there is a decent amount of people near my time zone but especially now due to my grades I get to stay up a lot later and since none of the staff is in my exact time zone there is a window of time most nights that can go on for hours depending on the night where none of the staff is online and I would be able to fill that spot.

Shusaku

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum